Wednesday, September 12, 2012

{{ My walk- in Closet}} featuring OTFC sept cycle



Model, stylist, scene setting, photographer N' designer

Hi there,
How r you feeling today? Need more shoes??
while i was making the shoes, i was thinking ,, ummmmmm, we need a place to store all this gorgeous shoes and displace themt as jewels. I love shoes, and this set is inspired by the celebrity closet and the movie of SIC. when Carrie opens her door in the new apartment Mr Big bought her, she said .> WOW>>. this is my dream Closet !! Here I build a dream closet for you beautiful goddess in Second life.  hope you enjoy!!

Hair // [LeLutka]-SWISH hair/Dark Blonde
Jewels//MG - Necklace - Garbo Graduated Pumpkin Beads - BLEACHED
Top//[LIV-Glam] Fall 2012-Gaga Outfit{Mesh}Coco Sequins @ OTFC  (new)Liv-Glam store
Dress//[LIV-Glam] Fall 2012-Gaga Outfit{Mesh}Coco Sequins@ OTFC ( new)Liv-Glam store
Shoes// {{BSD Design Studio}} Supermodel - RAW style 2 ( Market place)


Scene setting
Closet// {{BSD Design studio}} My walk-in closet set- Centre cabinet@ Market place
Left closet// {{BSD Design studio}} My walk-in closet set- Her closet@ Market place
Right Closet// {{BSD Design studio}} My walk-in closet set- His closet@ Market place
Sofa// {{BSD Design studio}} My walk-in closet set- sofa/ black/ white @ Market place
Lamps// {{BSD Design studio}} My walk-in closet set- Truffles lamp 1,2,3,4,@ Market place
tables// {{BSD Design studio}} My walk-in closet set- Romantic Table, L,s ,circular, @ Market place
Screen wall// {{BSD Design studio}} My walk-in closet set- abstract screen wall@ Market place
Ceiling// {{BSD Design studio}} My walk-in closet set- in abstract screen wall set@ Market place
Bird// {{BSD Design studio}} My walk-in closet set- Nightingale@ Market place
Decor// {{BSD Design studio}} My walk-in closet set- Accessories set- shoe sketches@ Market place
pillows// {{BSD Design studio}} My walk-in closet set- Acessories set- pillows@ Market place
Gowns// {{BSD Design studio}} My walk-in closet set- Acessories set- her gowns@ Market place
Shirts// {{BSD Design studio}} My walk-in closet set- Acessories set- his shirts@ Market place
Collars// {{BSD Design studio}} My walk-in closet set- Acessories set- his collars@ Market place



{{BSD Design Studio}} My Walk - in Closet Set  @ Market place

No comments:

Post a Comment