Friday, February 19, 2016

{{NEW YORK fashion week }} supermodel high heels with feetand without feet {{BSD Design studio}} Exclusives at TRES CHIC EVENT










Dear supermodels nad friends ,
NEWly launched EXCLUSIVES for tres chic monthly event, New york fashion week inspired fashion style high heels with feet and without feet version both in one package. only 238 L !
80% off only at Tres Chic event !

open soon!

landmark :
{{CLICK HERE TO TP to the event only on Feb 20}}
new shoes at TRES CHIC event , have fun , EXclusives 70% off only 238 L
LANDMARK :
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Dionysus%20Symposium/51/98/29
LANDMARK mainshop  :
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Amat/160/90/2899

{{CLICK here to TP TO Mainshop }}

1 comment:

  1. These all footwear’s are really beautiful. Generally I buy high heels for my parties or such events. I just love to attend fashion shows, even once I had participated in fashion show organized at well-known venue NYC. I was a runner up there. I really wish I can attend a fashion event.

    ReplyDelete