Monday, July 16, 2012

{{ One Voice Update}} from gala

Dear friends,

Good news!!!
I got this message from Gala this morning and let me repost for everyone to have a read.
So happy that the ONE VOICE event is quite successful. The target amount of money is reached. I am so touched as we see Second life as One big community / one big family to help each other hand in hand. Love you all, who supported with kind heart!

here is the extract from Gala's notice in one voice group :


" This weekend, we reached $20,000.
The combined donations from the One Voice fundraiser in-world and the IndieGoGo campaign totaled $20,860 this afternoon.
I am so overwhelmed by the generosity of the Second Life community: the designers and content creators who donated to the amazing One Voice event; the bloggers who spread the word about this situation and promoted the fundraisers; each individual who took time to go to the event and buy items or donate at the IndieGoGo site, or even donate directly to me; the organizers and sim owner that made One Voice possible; and all the other people who have helped, supported me, and believed in me throughout the last month and a half.
$20,000 is a lot of money, but it is really the low end for a copyright lawsuit. The more I raise above that minimum, the better prepared I will be for the fight coming up. I will keep updating the total here so you'll know what the final amount is.
Thank you all so very much. Together, we are so much stronger than I ever imagined.
Gala ""


Once again, there are still some new designer up for Gala and placed their products in One voice event. Feel free to go and support Gala.. Love you all !! xoxoxooxo

babychampagne 

No comments:

Post a Comment